Monday, March 4, 2013

Skip Hop Dunks! - a brief review of awesome tub toys


When I was making our baby registry on amazon.com, I came across a set of three plastic ducks that came up when I searched for tub toys. These ducks could stack, float (when empty) and pour. I also use them to rinse my daughter's hair and shoulders.

The ducks are made from sturdy plastic in a very simple and functional design. They float very well (when they are empty or have only a little water in them) but they can be submerged and usually end up sideways with a splashing toddler. This is great because she can start to learn about buoyancy and what makes them float or sink. The outside has a matte finish and the inside is very glossy. A set of 3 ducks, or "dunks" cost under $10. There are two color options, one that has pink and one that has blue. We went for the blue set. It comes with blue, green, and yellow and matches our rain forest tub and is more gender-neutral for future babies. Our daughter loves them and is reluctant to surrender one for me to use to rinse her off!

They are even fun when you are not taking a bath! Another great product from Skip Hop!
 
It is important to note that I did not receive any products or compensation from Skip Hop in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment